8.04.2011

Rick Ross To Open Wingstop Restaurants

Rick Ross is branching out, spreading his empire to the restaurant world. It was reported today on AllHipHop.com that the rapper will be connecting with restaurant chain Wingstop, which sells mostly chicken. He has plans to open his first of many in Memphis this fall.

“After tasting Wingstop's signature lemon pepper–flavored wings in Miami, I knew this was a franchise I wanted to add to my investments,” Rick said in a statement.

“Rick Ross will be a great addition to the wing stop family,” said Jim Flynn, Wingstop's CEO. “He's a talented artist and brings a huge fan base to the concept. We look forward to growing the brand with him in Memphis.”

I have no doubt that people will go over there to buy some chicken for the simple fact that Rick Ross owns it, and they think that they might see him there haha. Can't be mad at him. Between his business ventures and the Maybach Music Empire, he's getting his. Can't knock the hustle.

In OTHER NEWS, I'm trying to get this new fan page up on Facebook. I had my group page with more members, but Mark and his team over at the company has the groups now all messed up (as well as other things). But I digress. If you love Spotlight, go and support the page here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...